Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my flashplayer install for 11.9 looses connection at the 26%

Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my flashplayer install for 11.9 looses connection at the 26% mark for over twenty attempts, I am unable to watch video helps because the videos will not finish all the way through. I am also having problems installing previuos versions. I am runnning Mozilla on windows 7. any help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bypass the downloader/installer altogether.

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking the following link.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I have tried that and I got the " _not valid win 32 application" error. Also I am running Mozilla Firefox browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Not valid win 32 application" is usually an indication that the file didn't fully download.

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Before you download it, press Ctrl+J to open the downloads window. Make sure it fully downloads, including the virus scan. If you close the browser before it fully downloads and scans, it'll show up as an invalid file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to install other downloads and I am having trouble it seems with anything completing, could this be a virus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be, but it's probably something else.

Can you try creating another account and try the install under that account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted firefox and tried to re-install and I get the same thing" unable to install "corrupted file"... I ended up installig google chrome.. any thoughts on what you think may be the problem is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines