• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with presenter

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Presenter to appear within my Powerpoint ribbon despite enabling it as an add-in. I have a 32 bit version of Office but mycomputer and  licensed download of Presenter appear to be 64 bit.  I cannot find anyway of only downloading the the 32 bit version of Presenter or of getting Powerpoint to find the 32 bit version. All very frustrating because the whole purpose of buying Presenter was to use it with Powerpoint!

<moved by mod from downloading,installing,setting up - kglad>

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Which windows do you have ?

Which version of MS Office are you using ?

Which version of Adobe Presenter you are trying to install ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8

I am using Microsoft Office 2013

When I installed the licensed version of Adobe Presenter I didn't find a screen that offered me a choice between 32bit and 64bit. I think the problem is that for some reason the 64 bit version automatically installs and I need the 32bit version to work with my computer/version of Powerpoint. Maybe this was a problem created when I trialled the software. Initially I downloaded the 64 bit version but that didn't work with my Powerpoint so I subsequently downloaded the 32 bit version which did work. When I upgraded from the trial to the fully paid license I didn't find a screen that offered me any choice. Despite trying uninstalling and reinstalling Presenter several times I still couldn't find any way of choosing the 32 bit version so keep getting the same problem. When I look at what is installed it looks as if a 32bit version is downloaded but I am not technically knowledgeable so maybe I am mistaken. Even if the 32 bit software has downloaded to my computer it isn't working in conjunction with my Powerpoint. Hope this makes sense.

Can you help - it is driving me mad ! I have spent a lot of money on something I cannot get to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Adobe Presenter are you trying to install ?

If you are trying to install Presenter 9, make sure you have MS Powepoint 2013 32bit.

Download Presenter 9 latest build from here

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=presenter

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please download the latest builds from the above link.

The latest Presenter 9 comes as common installer which have both 32 bit and 64 bit of Presenter. When you try to install presenter, this will automatically detect the powerpoint version present on your system  and will install the corresponding Presenter. So dont worry about the Presenter Option .

After installation, Just check that Presenter Tab is present in the Powerpoint Menu Ribbon.

Note : You can also update win 8 to win 8.1 which is free for win 8 users.

Check this link : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/update-from-windows-8-tutorial

If you are still not be able to use Presenter, Kindly let me know the timing , I willl setup a connect meeting and try to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources