• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

{tag_verificationurl} is empty in responder mail

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a new subscriber click a verification link after subscribing, but this tag "available when editing the response mail" is empty in the response mail when the new subscriber receives it..?

Kind regards Gary

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You getting that running tests clicking "email me" ? If you do then this is what you see because its not a sent campaign yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that if i did not specify optin=false in the tag of the subscribe link that the tag_verificationurl is empty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2013 Dec 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should not be the case, this may be a bug. If you would not mind making a ticking on that and what you found to solve it, Support can lodge that. by default optin is faulse that the verification link should just work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2014 Jun 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doobox,

I am also getting nothing in the tag_verification section

Where do you add the optin=false tag?

Here is my html

<html>

<head>

<style type="text/css">

body { margin: 30px; }    body, table { font: 12px/18px "Lucida Grande", Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;}    table { border-right: 1px solid #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #eee; }    table td { border-top: 1px solid #eee; border-left: 1px solid #eee; }    table span { color: #888;}

</style>

</head>

<body>

<p>Dear {tag_RecipientName},</p>

<p>You recently subscribed to one of our email marketing lists. Please click on the following link to verify [<strong>{tag_verificationurl}</strong>] your subscription.</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

</body>

</html>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That parameter goes on the web form not the emails after.

Two things to make sure your doing which are common..

1. If your form does not have a newsletter signup or the person does not opt in then the verification url is not needed so if you have a message about that in your auto responder every time it will not make sense.

2. If your testing your emails then they are tests (email me) so the tags do not render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines