• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I setup Connect to allow download of Presenter 9? I am licensed for both.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously in Connect it was setup so that people could get the Presenter through a link on our connect server.  I would like to allow people to download the new Presenter 9 from our existing Connect on premise server.  We are licensed for presenter 9 and it is required for Office 2013.

Thanks,

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

On the Getting Started page (http://realeyesconnect.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/startmain.htm you can substitute your server URL for mine) there is the third section down (Publish Presentations) where a direct link to download Presenter 9 is available. After installing they will still be required to give a serial key after installation and prior versions of Connect must be uninstalled before installing Presenter 9. Also, note that you must have the 32 bit version of PPT 2013 installe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the Getting Started page (http://realeyesconnect.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/startmain.htm you can substitute your server URL for mine) there is the third section down (Publish Presentations) where a direct link to download Presenter 9 is available. After installing they will still be required to give a serial key after installation and prior versions of Connect must be uninstalled before installing Presenter 9. Also, note that you must have the 32 bit version of PPT 2013 installed, regardless of your OS (32 bit or 64 bit), as Presenter 9 doesn't work with the 64 bit version of Office 2013.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources