• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting "the application install adobe flash player quit unexpectedly' error message when trying to

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to install flash player update on my mac running osx 10.5.8.   I get error message "the application install adobe flash player quit unexpectedly"  I've tried uninstalling the application and restarting my computer. But when I click the install icon  it quits unexceptionally every time.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2013 Nov 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>About This Mac

Is your Mac PowerPC or Intel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure. How do I tell?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a.jpg

b.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Flash Player is no longer supported on OS X 10.5.8.  The last version to support OS X 10.5.8 is Flash Player 10.3.  Flash Player 10.3 is available for download from this page: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines