• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 instal problem

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install of trial presenter 9 fails repeatedly, can anyone help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PowerPoint are you trying to install Presenter into? 2007, 2010, 2013? Is it a 32 bit or 64 bit version of PPT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I've tried installing it three times now, computer restarts between each.

The Folder following folder does exist and it is full of files and folders:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 9.0

It looks like it is installed and after the installation it says it has sucessfully installed.

It is listed under Installed programmes in the control panel, so I can uninstall it and try again.

The big issue I have is the is no Icon either on the desktop or in the program/start menu to launch Adobe Presenter.

System details: MS XP, Office 2007, 32 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SiFi2008,

Presenter is an add-in for Powerpoint. You won't see it as a stand alone program on your computer. To access Presenter, launch Powerpoint and you should see it as a new tab along the top of PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma

I got the impression from this page: http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/presenter.html

that it was a stand alone presentation software like PowerPoint, but better. Certainly at a 1.5GB Download size I was expecting something outstanding!!

This is a major disapointment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like PPT but better would probably be a more accurate description of Captivate: http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/captivate.html

It is like Presenter's big brother. Has most of the functionality of Presenter and a whole lot more, all without relying on PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jorma, I'll have a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources