• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation of UserID first on tablet, then on PC?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I unfortunately made some mistakes while registering for an adobe id 😞

I have an account in a online-library. The books there are drm-protected.

I downloaded Aldiko on my Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet, registered with the tablet an adobe id and downloaded the drm-protected ebook-files.

Now I wanted to read the eBooks on my windows vista notebook also (screen is bigger and kids and husband use the tablet everytime when I want to read).

First I continued without adobe id von computer, but recognized that I need the same id for the pc than for the tablet.

I tried to register with the id from the tablet to pc but the program on pc says (in german)

you can't  authorize this computer with an id that was used before to authorize other computers or mobile devices. Try again.

(till now only the tablet has the id, nothing else, so I didn't use all licenses)

Is there any chance to get the id to my pc now?

It's just one week left to read the books from library and month of waiting time to get them again with other adobe id 😞

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[solved]

had some luck to get a chat with an adobe-supporter.

For everyone who has the same problem:

The solution is easy.

Open the programm

Press CRTL SHIFT and D and erase ID (also, if you don't have an ID on the pc, like in my case)

Restart the programm

try again to authorize with your id

-> works on my pc, hope, it workes for you, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines