Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vendor Login ID and Vendor Password?

Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am totally new to this adobe reader software. Today has been frustrating because I bought a book through google play, and cannot move it to my e-reader because I can't seem to login to authorize the software. I tried my google ID and password because that's what I understood it to be but it does not accept that.
Can anyone PLEASE help me?

Thank you
Stacy

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you are using Adobe Reader?  On what device?

Or is it Adobe Digital Editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies, Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Digital Editions forum is → http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving your post to the ADE forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your eReader a dedicated eReader or a tablet with eReader capabilities?

Dedicated eReaders are usually authorized via ADE (Digital Editions) on the computer,

and tablet eReaders via the app on the eReader.

How far have you got along the process?

What exactly are you trying to do to authorize the device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem as well, although I'm trying to authorize my laptop.  I'm also trying to access acsm files.  Check out this other post for others with the same issue: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1111018?tstart=0

I verified that my Google password is correct.  I've attempted logging in both with and without @gmail.com for my ID.  Either way, it keeps saying that my ID or password is incorrect.

Please help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to create an Adobe ID (and associated password).

To to www.adobe.com, click on sign in (top right). and follow instructions for 'don't have an Adobe ID'

Then do 'menu/Help/Authorize Computer' and enter your new Adobe ID and password into ADE.

Then if you are using a eReader device,  'menu/Help/Authorize Device' to copy the authorization to the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help. It ended up working after one of my attempts and I'm not even sure what I did. I think sjpt had the right idea.

Appreciate the responses. Have an excellent week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines