• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm unable to install Coldfusion10 on IIS 7.5

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed and reinstalled both the OS and ColdFusion10 several times.  My default page (index.cfm in the root directory) is giving me a CF 404 Error Page with the message:  The page you are trying to access could not be found. Please try again or notify the administrator.  A view at the source code suggests it's a CF custom page, and not an IIS page.

I have the jakarta virtual directory, as well as the CFIDE virtual directory.  In fact, the Coldfusion Administrator comes up without a hitch.  All the updates for both CF10 and the OS have been installed.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the site using the web connection tool more times than I can count and I've even copied content manually into the files in the config/[magic number] folder.  I've also loosened the security settings on the config folder to allow IIS_IUSRS access.  Still no dice.  I've enabled the ApplicationPool my default web site is using to run 32 bit applications.  Nothing changed.

Before I role back either the operating system or go back to ColdFusion9, could someone please explain what's going on here?  I was able to install CF10 on our developer server without problems, and that server is running IIS 6.0.

Please help.  I'm under a deadline here and really need to move forward one way or the other.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

The IUSR, iisservice should have Read attributes, Read extended attributes and Read permissions on {coldfusion-home}/config/wsconfig and {coldfusion-home}/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE. Administrators should have Full Control on {coldfusion-home}.

Can you try again.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela,

Are you able to access the the site with http://mydomain.com/ and http://mydomain.com/index.cfm both?

Please try adding the following information in web.config:-

<configuration>

<system.webServer>

<defaultDocument>

<files>

<add value="index.cfm" />

</files>

</defaultDocument>

</system.webServer>

</configuration>

Alternatively, enter the following at the command prompt:

appcmd set config /section:defaultDocument /+files.[value='index.cfm']

where index.cfm is the default document to be added. You may try restarting IIS after the above steps.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I wasn't able to find a web.config file anywhere on the server, so I created one in the root directory of my default web site and placed in it the information you included in your reply.  I then restarted IIS. Nothing's changed.

When I browse to IP Address/index.cfm, I get an IIS 404 error --

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

When I browse to just the IP address, I get the CF error page.  Browsing to any other folder or file within the default website also brings up a 404 error, although browsing to IP Address/cfide/administrator takes me to the ColdFusion Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go inside IIS, select "Content View" from the bottom and then browse to the index.cfm. Is it redirecting to jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll?

If yes, then please remove the connector. Also, double check that the handlers are removed. Recreate the connector and browse to your site.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't appear to be.  It just opens up my broswer to localhost/index.cfm.  I don't see any kind of redirect on that file.  Jakarta virtual directory redirects to C:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can enable "detailed error" under Error Pages in IIS for a descriptive error message for 404.

Also, can you check if the default document is set properly under IIS. Also, if it is a development server, then can we try removing the connector and recreating the connector. After removing the connector, please make sure that the handlers are removed.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enabled detailed errors in IIS, but the 404 error page I'm seeing appears to be the ColdFusion 404 error template, not the IIS error template.  The default document is correct.

I removed the connector and made sure the virtual directories (jakarta, CFIDE) and config/1 folder were gone.  Restarted IIS.  Reconnected.  Same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying that. Can we create a test website, having a sample index.htm page. Set the default document to index.htm and see if that works.

Just another quick question: Is CF10 installed in 64-bit mode or 32-bit?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!  Thanks for helping.  The server settings in CF Admin show the following:  Java VM Name   Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM.  It's a 64 bit server.

I set up a default.htm page with the CF code on the index.cfm page, pushed that up the list so that it would be the default page, and it shows up but the CF code isn't running.  Instead of recognizing a value, for example, between a couple of cfoutput tags, I just get hashtags and within that, the name of a variable.  So it's serving up the page just fine, but CF isn't running on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, we figured it out. Can you navigate to App pool settings and select the App pool. Under the advance settings, change the "Enable 32-bit Applications" to False, as your CF is running in 64-bit mode.

Recreate the connector and your site should be up and running.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all this, and I'm still getting a 404 error when I browse to IP Address/index.cfm or just IP Address.  When I browse to default.htm, I get the a page that's coded with non-functioning coldfusion code.  Is there something that needs a reboot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing the advanced settings, we need to restart the App pool followed by restarting IIS. Can you try again.

Also, can you browse to the pages, from within IIS?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this, and I'm still getting that 404 error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per our discussion, the 404 error was due to "Secure Profiling ". Changed the and The error showed up porperly.

Issue seems to be specific to the Network drive.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does.  I reinstalled ColdFusion using the "non-secure" mode and it still will not run on websites in anything other than my c: drive.  At first, it gave me the 404 file not found (CF) error.  Then I changed the runas account on all the ColdFusion services (as specified in the lockdown guide).  I added this account to the Adfministrator group.  Now, when I try to open my site on the W: drive (browsing to any .cfm page from IIS), I get a Server 500 error -- even on the Administrator.

Can you tell me what permissions are necessary to run CF10 on IIS 7.5 on a local drive other than c:?  I think this is what's going on, here.  Thanks.

Here's the full error message:

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException coldfusion.bootstrap.ClassloaderHelper.initServletClass(ClassloaderHelper.java:129) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.init(BootstrapServlet.java:59) org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98) org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:928) org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:414) org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:204) org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:539) org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:298) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) 

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException coldfusion.CfmServlet.init(CfmServlet.java:97) coldfusion.bootstrap.ClassloaderHelper.initServletClass(ClassloaderHelper.java:121) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.init(BootstrapServlet.java:59) org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98) org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:928) org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:414) org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:204) org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:539) org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:298) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) 

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.23 logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please delete all the log files, restart the server and provide us the errors that you see in exception.log file?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Fatal","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:02",,"Unable to store the license data in the license properties file. The cause of this was: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\lib\license.properties (Access is denied)"

coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl$UnableToStoreLicenseException: Unable to store the license data in the license properties file.

at coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl.storeWithoutLock(Unknown Source)

at coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl.store(Unknown Source)

at coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl.init(Unknown Source)

at coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl.load(Unknown Source)

at coldfusion.server.ServiceBase.start(ServiceBase.java:59)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupLicense(CFService.java:398)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:511)

at coldfusion.server.j2ee.CFStartUpServlet.startCFService(CFStartUpServlet.java:110)

at coldfusion.server.j2ee.CFStartUpServlet.init(CFStartUpServlet.java:86)

at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:160)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.ClassloaderHelper.initServletClass(ClassloaderHelper.java:121)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.init(BootstrapServlet.java:59)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1266)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1185)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1080)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5001)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5278)

at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1525)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1515)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\lib\license.properties (Access is denied)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:212)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:165)

... 25 more

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:02",,"Unable to initialise License service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException: Unable to store the license data in the license properties file."

coldfusion.server.ServiceException: Unable to store the license data in the license properties file.

at coldfusion.license.LicenseServiceImpl.load(Unknown Source)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupLicense(CFService.java:398)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:511)

at coldfusion.server.j2ee.CFStartUpServlet.startCFService(CFStartUpServlet.java:110)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.ClassloaderHelper.initServletClass(ClassloaderHelper.java:121)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1266)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1185)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5001)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5278)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1525)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1515)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:02",,"Unable to initialise Cryptograpic service: java.lang.NullPointerException"

java.lang.NullPointerException

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupCrypto(CFService.java:183)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:519)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:03",,"Unable to initialise Security service: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupSecurity(CFService.java:408)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:525)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter.<init>(FeatureRouter.java:52)

at coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter.<clinit>(FeatureRouter.java:37)

... 20 more

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:03",,"Unable to initialise WatchService service: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Security service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Security service is not available.

at coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.getSecurityService(ServiceFactory.java:43)

at coldfusion.watch.WatchServiceImpl.registerServices(WatchServiceImpl.java:265)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupWatchService(CFService.java:444)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:537)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:03",,"Unable to initialise Debugging service: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

at coldfusion.debug.DebuggingServiceImpl.load(DebuggingServiceImpl.java:417)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupDebugging(CFService.java:299)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:542)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at coldfusion.debug.LineDebuggerConfig.<clinit>(LineDebuggerConfig.java:59)

... 22 more

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:03",,"Unable to initialise SQL service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException"

coldfusion.server.ServiceException

at coldfusion.sql.Executive.load(Executive.java:328)

at coldfusion.sql.Executive.start(Executive.java:129)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupSql(CFService.java:147)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:548)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:03",,"Unable to initialise Mail service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException"

at coldfusion.mail.MailSpooler.load(MailSpooler.java:192)

at coldfusion.mail.MailSpooler.start(MailSpooler.java:158)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupMail(CFService.java:261)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:554)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:04",,"Unable to initialise Runtime service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException"

at coldfusion.runtime.RuntimeServiceImpl.load(RuntimeServiceImpl.java:509)

at coldfusion.server.j2ee.CFServiceImpl.setupRuntime(CFServiceImpl.java:98)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:560)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:04",,"The Runtime service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available.

at coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory.getRuntimeService(ServiceFactory.java:117)

at coldfusion.scheduling.CronServiceImpl.getScheduler(CronServiceImpl.java:2149)

at coldfusion.scheduling.CronServiceImpl.load(CronServiceImpl.java:231)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupCron(CFService.java:311)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:566)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:04",,"Unable to initialise Client Storage service: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available.

at coldfusion.runtime.ClientIDHelper.<init>(ClientIDHelper.java:37)

at coldfusion.runtime.ClientScopeServiceBase.<init>(ClientScopeServiceImpl.java:66)

at coldfusion.runtime.ClientScopeServiceImpl.<init>(ClientScopeServiceImpl.java:129)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupClientStorage(CFService.java:328)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:584)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise Graphing service: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

at coldfusion.graph.InteractiveGraphingServiceImpl.start(InteractiveGraphingServiceImpl.java:292)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupGraphing(CFService.java:370)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:611)

Caused by: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available.

at coldfusion.util.CFFileServlet.<clinit>(CFFileServlet.java:45)

... 21 more

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise Archive/Deploy service: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter"

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupArchiveDeploy(CFService.java:378)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:640)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise Event service: coldfusion.server.ServiceException"

at coldfusion.eventgateway.EventServiceImpl.start(EventServiceImpl.java:157)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupEventProcessor(CFService.java:432)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:653)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise FlexAssembler service: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupFlexAssembler(CFService.java:456)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:659)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise .NET service: coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory$ServiceNotAvailableException: The Runtime service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

at coldfusion.runtime.dotnet.DotNetServiceImpl.start(DotNetServiceImpl.java:133)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupDotNetService(CFService.java:475)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:665)

"Error","pool-2-thread-1","12/04/13","09:48:05",,"Unable to initialise Monitoring service: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter"

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class coldfusion.featurerouter.FeatureRouter

at coldfusion.server.CFService.setupMonitoringService(CFService.java:464)

at coldfusion.server.CFService.start(CFService.java:671)

"Warning","Thread-10","12/04/13","09:48:06",,"Graphing service is unavailable"

at coldfusion.graph.GraphingServiceImpl.setUpWatermark(GraphingServiceImpl.java:220)

at coldfusion.graph.GraphingServiceImpl._initializeGraphingEngine(GraphingServiceImpl.java:144)

at coldfusion.graph.GraphingServiceImpl.access$300(GraphingServiceImpl.java:40)

at coldfusion.graph.GraphingServiceImpl$2.run(GraphingServiceImpl.java:125)

"Error","Thread-12","12/04/13","09:48:07",,"The Runtime service is not available. This exception is usually caused by service startup failure. Check your server configuration."

at coldfusion.document.DocumentServiceImpl.initializeDocumentService(DocumentServiceImpl.java:219)

at coldfusion.document.DocumentServiceImpl.access$000(DocumentServiceImpl.java:52)

at coldfusion.document.DocumentServiceImpl$1.run(DocumentServiceImpl.java:180)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read through this log, gave full control to my ColdFusionRunAs account to the cfusion directory, deleted the log file, restarted and got another Server 500 error.  Something appears to be going on with cfcookie? Here is the exception error:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-1","12/04/13","09:57:03",,"'' The specific sequence of files included or processed is: W:\intranet\index.cfm, line: 5 "

at coldfusion.runtime.CFCookie.<init>(CFCookie.java:141)

at coldfusion.tagext.net.CookieTag.doStartTag(CookieTag.java:329)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2799)

at cfApplication2ecfm1678801689.runPage(W:\intranet\Application.cfm:5)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:244)

at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:444)

at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)

at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.include(CfincludeFilter.java:33)

at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:352)

at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48)

at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)

at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:112)

at coldfusion.filter.LicenseFilter.invoke(LicenseFilter.java:30)

at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)

at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)

at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:58)

at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)

at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)

at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)

at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)

at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:928)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:414)

at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:204)

at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:539)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:298)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The IUSR, iisservice should have Read attributes, Read extended attributes and Read permissions on {coldfusion-home}/config/wsconfig and {coldfusion-home}/cfusion/wwwroot/CFIDE. Administrators should have Full Control on {coldfusion-home}.

Can you try again.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  That seems to have finally done the trick.  The exception error I was lately seeing seems to have been due to a couple of lines of code in my application.cfm file that were setting cookies.  I'll let you know if anything else goes wrong.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation