• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wont allow me to print

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded the Adobe Digital editions 2.0 as I purcahsed a book and I read it through adobe. The text is full of worksheets that I need to print, it has been working just fine. Now as of yesterday I cannot print any of my worksheets, it doesn't even allow me to click on "Print" it wont let me copy the text or anything. Super frusterating I tried everything I could for hours. I need to print these ASAP as they were due this morning. If someone could help me that would be awesome. same thing happend to my classmate and adobe had to reset something for him to print off the pages needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably limited to 25 pages allowed to print.

You may be able to get a reset by contacting Abobe Live Chat.

Adobe Live Chat: http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html,

or as a slight short cut try http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=digital-editions&topic=using-my-product-or-service

Click on 'I still need help' and then you should see 'Chat with an Agent' at the bottom of the page.

'Ask our experts' will indeed just lead you back to this forum.

Sometimes you will get ‘Sorry! All agents are busy— please check back soon.’

Don’t refresh the page, just hang on and it should eventually go to ‘Chat Now, and agent is available’.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines