• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash .msi Group Policy install issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the latest Flash .msi installer with Group Policy. The server I'm using is Windows Server 2008 R2. In searching on this issue, my understanding is that there are issues with the .msi installer. I'm using a test Windows account with Standard User priviledges. I'm using User Configuration for my test GPO. I've read that I should use Computer Configuration but that really isn't an option in this case. In the Application log on the client PC, an Event 10005 error occurs saying that the account doesn't have administrative priviledges. Other programs that I've set up in the GPO install as they should. If anyone knows how to get around this issue, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should also mention that I tried the scripting suggestion as mentioned here, but that didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines