• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player install but not working

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can find Flash player in programs to uninstall off control panel, but no where else, computer will not play any videos and ask to down load flash player every time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player (with the exception of the sandalone "Projector") isn't a program. It's a plugin. While it does should appear in the Add/remove list, it's NOT located in Program Files.

You'll find it in C/Windows/System32/Macromed/Flash
and (on 64 bit systems) C/Windows/SysWOW64/Macromed/Flash

What browswer do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike operating windows 7 on this computer. the location you gave me give me a listing of file names which will either uninstall or will not open anything. Currently on the phone with tech support, they are wanting to charge me 40 bucks just so they can have their plugin installed onto my computer will re post here as well as Facebook how great their technical support is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines