• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe digital editions

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to authorize Adobe digital edition in my new Tablet, but I received an error message, so I decided to authorize with another personal email account. Now, the problem is that I can not download those books I had bought previously. How can I reauthorize Adobe digital edition with my previous email? How can I avoid the error message I received when I tried to authorize with that email?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you post this in the forum for Adobe Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was by error. I am sorry.

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must use your original Adobe account to real books bought and downloaded while using that account.

I'm a but confused by I tried to authorize Adobe digital edition in my new Tablet, ADE does not run on any tablet except a full Windows 8 tablet.

What id you try to authorize? (1) ADE running on a Windows 8 tablet, (2) an app running on a normal tablet, or (3) ADE itselft running on a computer.

In any case, you must deauthorize the new ID, and then reauthorize with your original ID.

On ADE, the deauthorization is ctrl-shift-D (cmd-shift-D on Mac).  If you can't reauthorize with your original ID, post detailks and the message you get when trying.

For a tablet app, see help for that app for deauthorization/reauthorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines