Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

little red boxes after decompiling .chm

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2007 Apr 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm having the same javascript issue that jeffch1970 posted. After decompiling a chm using KeyWorks, my expanded text boxes and popups have little red boxes next to them. In addition, the text that's supposed to be in the expanded text boxes displays at the top of the topic. Yet, when i compile a chm, all looks ok...the expanded text is where it's supposed to be, and the popups work fine. Also, if I use IE to view a topic with the misplaced expanded text or with popups, all looks OK too. It's only within Robohelp that the red boxes/misplaced expanded text shows.
Any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this would be appreciated.
Thanks much,
Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if the topic on reverse engineering that is on my site might help?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter, I just checked the Reverse Engineering topic again (i used it when decompiling...VERY helpful, thank you!), but i don't see anything about the javascript problem. I'm still waiting for a call from Bobby in tech support, so I'll ask him about it when he calls.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp