• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP.. i keep gettingFailed To Write Desination file when trying to downloada book

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is so frustrating...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really need to provide more information (operating system, Reader version, browser, method to download, ...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issue when i try to download the last 4  books to my Aluratek Libre eBook Reader Pro.. It gets to Adobe digital  editions but wont transfer to my reader..i have deleted and redownloaded  Adobe several time, Per Kobo, where I purchase my ebooks, and that  didnt help, I use windows 8 and Mozilla..adobee.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the original issue: As Pat Willener said many days ago, you need to post more details if you want any help.

On the second issue: Have you tried my suggestion to the post you already have on this at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1351647?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines