• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

having trouble with facebook upload/adobe flash player installation

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to upload photos (more than one and the same time, and i need adobe flash player to do so) onto my facebook account, i have downloaded adobe flash player 4+ times so far and have seen no changes...... can you tell is i did it correctly? hit upload now, let it run, said yes, it asked me to close the enternet, then brought me to an Adobe page giving me more offers and saying that it was installed correctly, but when i go back to my facebook page to upload the photos it takes me right back to the initial installation of Adobe Falsh Player, as if i didn't do it right or as if it was never done.....?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Are you using a MAC computer or a Windows Computer ?

Which browser are you using ?

Are you able to view Youtube vidoes or other Flash Content ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue with Interner Explorer 11 and Facebook (among many other sites and pages that IE11 has wrought havoc with).
Microsoft recommends enabling Compatibility View for the Facebook upload page to "work around" this until they fix IE. In other words, "pretend" it's not IE11.
Me? I recommend using a browser that doesn't require you to "pretend" it's something else (because the developers didn't test it before they released it).

Firefox

Opera

Safari

Chrome

Except for Chrome (which has its own Flash Player Plugin) these will also require you to install the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines