• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost flash player for some reason and the download keeps losing connection at 7% copletion. Fire w

Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lsot flash player and the download states it has lost connection at 7% completion. Always the same message and it doesn't matter if my virus scan and firewall and ie are turned off or are on. I have two hours invested in this so far. Oh, and I am p private individual not a business.

My original download was a no brainer but this one is.......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by right clicking one (or both) of the following links and choosing "Save as".

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the file(s) to your downloads folder - DO NOT run anything yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE you open anything else, locate and run the installer(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow lost my flash player and  have the same problem with lost connection when trying to install.  I cannot even download the flash player. by right clicking as you suggested.  It is stuck at 0% download.  Any thoughts?  This is getting irritating?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

harmonizer wrote:

I somehow lost my flash player and  have the same problem with lost connection when trying to install.  I cannot even download the flash player. by right clicking as you suggested.  It is stuck at 0% download.  Any thoughts?  This is getting irritating?

Disable Antivirus and firewall.

A right click download is purely your browser (no installer), so those two are the only things that will affect it.

If you're stillunalbe to download it, you may need to do so at a different location and save it to a flash drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2013 Dec 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I disabled the Norton Smart Firewall and Anti-Virus Auto Protect but when I tried to disable the Windows firewall it said that it was being controlled by Norton.  Not sure what else to do.  Thanks for the prompt reply to my initial question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines