• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with authorising Kobo reader on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2013 Dec 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I authorise my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 so that I can read my existing books via kobo reader

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 07, 2013 Dec 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the books are DRM books you must have already authorized the Galaxy to be able to read the books there; or ???

Most eReaders need to be connected to ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) to be authorized with Adobe ID to permit reading DRM books.

ADE runs only on PC and Mac.

You may have difficulty transferring books to the kobo without a PC or Mac as well;

you might manage it if you can connect so the Galaxxy cas see the files on the kobo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven’t authorised the tablet ………….. I have authorised my computer and Sony Reader but wanted to also move the books on to my tablet as it is bigger.

I can drag and drop the books onto the tablet but when I try to import the files from the SD card the import fails and I’m sure it is happening because of DRM as the tablet doesn’t recognise the books as my purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what ereader app is preinstalled on the tablet and if it supports Adobe DRM.

You may need to install an appropriate app on the tablet:

I find Bluefire good, some people prefer Aldiko or Overdrive.

When you install Bluefire, it comes up with an option to register your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines