• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash on Windows 7, IE-11 not downloading.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7, and IE-11.  One day everything worked fine, then all of a sudden I can't view videos, can only hear them.  I'm prompted to download lastest version of Flash....so I do....then am told I don't have the lastest version of Flash.  Download appears to be successful, but when I go to look for it, it's not there.  I did all of the "manage ad-ons" and "activeX filtering" stuff suggested, but nothing works.  Also did "security-script-enable" and that didn't help.  Why can't I download Flash Player?????  Please help!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spydergirl06 wrote:

when I go to look for it, it's not there.

Where are you looking for it?

You write that the "download" was successful, but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really have no idea what I'm doing!

I "thought" I downloaded it I guess, but now that you ask I'm just not sure.  I went to watch the Atlanta Zoo PandaCam, which I watch daily , and all I got was a black screen.  So next I tried to watch some generic video on Xfinity home page, and it said "You seem to be missing the correct version of Flash....etc."  So, I click on "Get Flash" which takes me to Adobe, and I click on "Install Now".  I then click "run", and it does its thing and says that I'm done.  But, alas, it still doesn't work.  I then went to troubleshooting on Adobe's website, and it says that I don't have Flash installed.  I'm lost!  I've never had a problem with this computer, and don't get why it's not working correctly now.  I'm not completely computer illiterate, and am usually able to figure out most things on my own.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated...I miss watching the baby boy Panda twins!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. I have downloaded Adobe Flashplayer many times and I keep getting the same results. When I try to watch something on the internet, it says that I need to down load adobe flashplayer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines