• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Settings Dialog.

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2013 Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Settings" does not appear when right clicking on You Tube video. Player appears to be most recent and working well according to Adobe support test. Overall problem is constant rebuffering while streaming live video. not my ISP; works ok on other computers from same router. Just upgraded to Windows 8.1; no change.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Control Panel>System and Security>Flash Player (32bit)

1.jpg

THAT will open your Global Settings for Flash Player.

Also: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html  will allow you to change settings through your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike. I guess I didn't explain myself correctly. I can open the Global Settings dialog. I'm having problems opening the Settings dialog. That's the one where I can turn Hardware acceleration on/off. I should be able to right click on an active streaming video and "settings" would be one of my options. But it doesn't appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and run the Flash Player Uninstaller.

Then reinstall from the link below:

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Edit: (removed IE link - it can't be used with Windows 8)

Message was edited by: Mike M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines