• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 navigation buttons (browse sequence) do not work for Chrome for webhelp installed on web server

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated webhelp using RH10.  When the webhelp is deployed to the web server the navigation buttons (browse sequence) do not work with Google Chrome.  The buttons work correctly when the webhelp is installed on my local machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you apply the fix for Chrome that was posted here: http://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/webhelp-output-fails-load-chrome.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and that took care of the continuosly refreshing problem.  But it does not correct this issue with the navigation buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Total wild guess here – do you have the “use lowercase file names” (or something like that) option turned on when you generate your help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do not.....would this possibly correct the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, if you have it selected, I would have suggested turning it off to see if it had any impact. I’ve heard reports of it messing up buttons when not on a Unix/Linux system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey...I think this worked.  I regenerated the webhelp and copied it to the web server.  Seems to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ooops...got a little excited there....a was testing with Firefox, not Google Chrome...No this did not fix the problem with Google Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp