• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macintosh?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2007 Apr 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac at home. It's less than a year old, I am putting a training program together for a work/school project. I would like to be able to show the program to work and school. At school the programs are windows based. How do I download and create this program from home and still be able to use it for presentation purposes at work and at home? Also, I only want the trial for now, and hopefully my work will be willing to purchase it in the future. My number one dilemma is just to be able to start by downloading Robohelp.

Thanks,

Veronica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 15, 2007 Apr 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veronica and welcome to our community

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you wanting to run the actual RoboHelp application on your Mac? Or are you asking about running the RoboHelp Output on your Mac?

If you are referring to the former, RoboHelp doesn't run on a Mac. Well, it doesn't run in the Apple environment anyway. I've seen it used in classrooms on the new iMac computers that run both Windows and Apple software.

If you are referring to the latter, the WebHelp or FlashHelp outputs are what you are looking for.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2007 Apr 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

If you can get your hands on a copy of Virtual PC from Microsoft you can run any Windoze program on your Mac.

( http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.aspx?pid=virtualpc)

Depending on your Mac's processing power, things may run slowly, but they will run. Version 7 is what I'm familiar with; it is very stable. Supposedly later versions run faster.

Please email me at scrivner_99@yahoo.com if you have more questions about this product. Disclaimer: I have no financial interest from and am not an expert on this product.

All the best,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2007 Apr 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again.

Sorry - I meant Version 6 of Virtual PC is what I'm familiar with. Version 7 is suposedly faster.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp