• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I down load adobe flashplayer?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried numerous times to down load the lastest adobe flashplayer. My flash player says that it is enabled and when I click to check to see if I have adobe flashplayer, it says that I do. However, when I try to watch something on the internet that requires adobe flashplayer, it says that I don't have it and asks for me to down load it. I don't know what else to do. I have turned it on and off after down loading it several times as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what is happening to me and I have Windows 8 and my Computer is an ASUS LAPTOP . I am unable to reinstall again because it tells me that the connections has failed and the installing quits . I am ready to give up on this stuff .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waht browser are you using? (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using IE and I have windows 7. When I install the flash player it says I completed installation. I restarted my computer and it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Internet Explorer and Windows 8 and I am also trying out Chrome . But still nothing works with Flash Players and I am getting what it looks like spam pop ups .    What do I do now ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Popups?
What kind of popups?
Can you post a screenshot of one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't I deleted them out and I trying to reinstall the Flash Player again . I have tried over dozens of times and still nothing works . I get that error message saying that connections failed and installs crash . I think my Computer has some intruders and I am going get my computer cleaned out and install a new antivirus my Nephew took out my Antivirus because he told me that with Windows 8 that didn't need it . I am trying one more time and if I can't get it installed then it is no use . I even have trouble getting to Adobe.com Website and everything is slowing my computer down too much .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it's seriously infected.
DON'T let your nephew near it again after you get it cleaned up.
If he wants to screw one up, he can get his own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me , if you think my computer is infected , it is slow and I get spam POP UPS and ERROR MESSAGES saying my Internet Explorer has stopped working , The Flash Players do not upload and when they do nothing works ,and what I use to do I can't anymore . I am going take to Best Buy and said they will clean it out and install an Antivirus but it will cost probably around $ 200. But what else is there to do ?  I had an HP Desktop years ago it got messed up and it was too old to fix so it is gone . This ASUS LAPTOP COMPUTER I Purchased it 4 years ago at Best Buy and I almost bought another HP Desktop but one of my Family told I should try a LapTOP and I am sorry I did .  I haven't had any sucess with it since I bought it and my Sister has an ASUS LapTOP and she has had bad issues with hers . HP Computers are the best on the market and I am going try and save my money for another HP, but in the meantime I am going try and get this one fixed .  My Brother's Son has an APPLE IPAD and he has never had trouble with it .  My Mom has one too and I tried pulling up Youtube video and there is still a blank screen with the spinning icon . My Sister N Law has an Apple Computer and she doesn't have any problems with it . But I really think Adobe Flash Players could have some bad issues and maybe they are bugged , do you think so ?  I have scanned my computer and no threats are showing and it usually tells me if my Computer is not protected .  Thanks for your help and I have learned that others are having problems installing the Flash Players as I am so I hope things will get fixed soon .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me , I am right now installing Windows 8,1-KB2907997-x86,msu is this right one or wrong ? Remember I have Windows 8 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That KB may or may not work.

I was unable to install it on any of three Windows 8 machines I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines