Exit

Unable to generate Printed Documentation

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2007 Apr 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Windows XP, RH6, WebHelp project

When attempting to output my project to Printed Documentation, RoboHelp displays the ever-annoying Parameter is Incorrect error in a continuous loop. I have to kill the application via Task Manager and re-start RoboHelp to recover. The ability to generate Printed Documentation from this project is crucial, and not a problem in other, smaller projects. I've read several threads on this error elsewhere on this board, though it seems the only resolution is to reverse engineer the project. Is there another way?

Thanks.

Todd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anyone has found a fix for this one. One person sent me a project with this problem which occurred when trying to delete a file. I was able to delete it without the error. It thus seems to be an installation or environment thing rather than a project thing.

Do you have a colleague with RH6 who could try this? I cannot recall whether anyone had tried deleting the CPD and XPJ file. I have a feeling someone did delete the CPD but that it wasn't clear if they had also deleted the XPJ which can make a difference. Whatever you try, do it with a copy of the project.?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. There is one other person with RH 6 here. I'll have them test the same project on their system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp