Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Underline in Related and See Also Popup

Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I remove the underline from the list items in the popup menus associated with Related Topics and See Also buttons as shown in the picture?

I am using RH 9.0.2. This project is being generated as WebHelp.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RemoveUnderline.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Break out your JavaScript and CSS editing skills – those are hyperlinks to other topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff_Coatsworth,

Thanks for taking time to respond.

I suspected as much, i.e., the CSS would need to be modified.

The links don't appear as underlined in HTML Help (CHM). I would like the same appearance in my WebHelp project..

I don't have advanced skills with editing CSS so could you be more specific about what changes I need to make. If the changes don't require advanced skills, I might be able to accomplish the desired result.

It may also be worth noting that I only want to change the appearance of links in the popup menus. I do not want to change the appearance of hyperlinks that appear in body text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I don’t have skills that sort of way either – check with Willam – the danger, which you noted, is that you could mess up your “regular” hyperlinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp