• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the flash palyer dont werk at facebook

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MY COMPUTER CAME WIT YOURE FLASH PLAYER BUT WENT I GO TO FACEBOOK THERE ARE SOME GAMES THAT I CANT PLAY. AND IT TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO GET ADOBE FLASH PLAYER I DYD AND I CANT NOT PLAY MY GAMES WATH I AM DOIN THAT IT DONT WORK WATH I HAVE TO DO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2013 Mar 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help troubleshoot we'll need the following system information:

First, regardless of the required information above, I would recommend you install the latest version of Flash Player.  You can find that here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens to me as well and it is extremely frustrating..I have downloaded the latest version and it still tells me the same thing...I need to install the latest version of adobe flashplayer.  I have done this at least 5 times and have uninstalled and reinstalled just to make sure that it wasn't corrupted.  I have been able to do this in the past, but all of a sudden it won't work.  I manage  facebook page for my husbands band and I desperately need this feature.  I have a HP pavillion, operating system is Windows 7 and I just updated to the latest version fo flash player that was on the Adobe website and facebook.   Please help me rectify this!!!!

Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known problem with Internet Explorer 11, which Microsoft has been aware of since October 18 when they released their latest "untested" browser. The pages can't recognize the browser, so they don't recognize any of the plugins, like Flash Player. So far, Microsoft has made NO indication that they have any plan to fix it soon.
Microsoft's recommendation is to use Compatibility View for affected pages, and "pretend" you're using an different browser. Trouble with that is it has seen limited success at best, and you have to individually enable it for EVERY page that has problems.
I'm not big on "pretending" so I recommend actually using another browser.

Firefox (from Mozilla)

Opera (from Opera)

Safari (from Apple)

Chrome (from Google)

ANY of those will work where IE11 won't, with the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers), and Chrome doesn't even need that because it has its own Flash Player plugin built in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your input.  I installed a different browser and it works perfectly...again thanks for your quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines