• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I use a file in flash cs6 that I made in flash cs5.5 air for android

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made an app in in air for android in flash cs5.5 air for android, and I want to edit it in cs6 and play it in cs6.

But if I put Ctrl+Enter I got an error: createWin process failed with error 2: system couldn't find the file. I think the problem is that I'am using air for android 2.6 version in flash cs5.5 and version 3.2 in flash cs6. I have searched the web and found out that you can add older air versions using the sdk manager and I have tried it but first I get the error that the version of the sdk I am trying to install is not valid and after some files that I added to the sdk folder I get this error:Only SDK higher than version 3.4.2540 may be added.

I there a possible way to update the air for android for an fla or apk? Or how can I let my originally file work fine in flash cs6??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted on the wrong subforum:myou must go back to the top level (forums.adobe.com) and see which is the appropriate place to post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks I didn't realise that, btw do you know the answer on my question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No ~ I do answer questions if I know the answer even on the wrong forum.

And I point to the right forum when I know which it is: this time I know nothing except this is the wrong one!

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines