Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe I D

Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to authorise Sony reader on new computer. Keeps showing old e - mail address. And I don't know old password.  Tried creating new account I'd but when trying to authorise reader the screen keeps using old  E -mail address and I can' authorise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your problem is related with Digital Editions, not Reader.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Help ~ Preferences ~ Deauthorize.

But be aware that you will no longer be able to read books bought/borrowed under the old id/account.

If you have old books you still want, you must recover access to the old account ... once you have done that you can change the email associated with it.

If you still have access to the old email, you can recover the password for the old account from the Adobe singin page.

Otherwise, you must contact Adobe and see if they can help recover your access to the old account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines