• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with installing adobe flash player

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved my Mac from one house to another, and now I can't watch videos on Hulu or Facebook. I was able to watch Hulu and Facebook videos at the first house, but for some reason, it says I have to download adobe flash player when I already had it, and when I try to install it, it says, "You cannot install Adobe Flash Player on this volume."

I am so utterly confused. How do I go from having adobe flash player, to not having it, and cannot even install it again..???

Someone please help. Thanks~!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"You cannot install Adobe Flash Player on this volume."

I'm guessing you have mutliple partitions, or you have external drives with your Mac. That's where this message comes from.

Since Flash Player uses an installer, it MUST be run from the "volume" or partition that you are currently using as your boot volume.

See the illustrated instructions do perform a complete clean install here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1343084

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines