Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading to 4.7 using Master Collection 5.5 SN

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have FB 4.6 currently installed and attempting to license FB 4.7 using our Master Collection 5.5 SN results in an invalid SN message. I went to http://www.adobe.com/go/fb47_serialkey/ linked off the FB 4.7 Product page and the form states, "Response Quota Reached. This form has reached the number of responses allowable for its subscription level. Please contact the form author for further assistance." Who is the 'form author' and how should I proceed?

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I called customer support, and was told I can't upgrade by phone, and had to use the form.  I'm supposed to check back in a few days to see if the form has been fixed.  This is quite frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1 Also having this issue.  Very frustrating.  I just blew away FB 4.6 because of a bug that was driving me crazy.  And now I can't install 4.7 at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines