• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Silent Installation for Presenter

Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I was given a disc with only Presenter 9 on it, not with with whole CS.  I need to make a silent install for enterprise distribution.  I've tried AAME but it doesn't find any valid installation on the disc.

What can I do to make a silent install?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have login details of adobe team admin portal. (This is available only for enterprise customers)

you can download creative cloud packager 1.3 and  can create CCPackage for Adobe presenter 9.

Once you have created the package, Please follow the link : http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager.html  for creating,planning and deploying this package.

ccp 1.3 is not available on public portal.

I have tried this way to create the package and able to install silently. This package can be used to deploy this package using microsoft SCCM.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adobe presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the information!  But how can I get signed up for the "Adobe Team Admin Portal" ?  We are a large enterprise but my Asset Management team does not know how to go about doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody knows?  Sounds like this is something we should get signed up for.  Especially if my organization is going to investigate whether or not they should continue to use Adobe products.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it would be a discussion between your IT and/or purchasing department and your rep from Adobe or your Adobe Reseller. Start there, as they would know how best to proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ,

I am in touch with concerned team  and getting the information about it. I will reply once I will get the proper info.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources