• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with msi for ie

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i download the msi installation for internetexplorer, the installation want a older version (install_flash_player_11_active_11.4.402.265.msi) I don't have this one, so what should i do when i want to distribute it in a gpo?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean "installation want a older version"; do you get a message to that effect?

Anyway, you can download any archived Flash Player installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

But looking at the 11.4.402.265 archive, it seems to contain only the Mac installer.  The closest MSI installer is in 11.4.402.278

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is the Problem. flash_player.JPG

I don't have this Version of MSI installer. The first MSI installation (install_flash_player_11_active_x_11.9.900.117.msi) was no problem to install. But with the 11.9.900.152.msi is the same problem. I don't know what i have to do now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that you run the uninstaller first: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

B.t.w. the latest Flash Player version is 11.9.900.170.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, to start the uninstaller first is a problem. I will send the installation to 80pc's. And yes, i know that the 11.9.900.170 is the last version. I will install it but when i start the msi the message arrived from the screenshot. It needs the old version of 11.4.402.265 to install the 11.9.900.170. Our latest version is the 11.9.900.152 so i want to update to the 170.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines