• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is the actual version of Presenter 8 and where can I find it?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last few weeks I received various Updates for Presenter 8 (54 MB) - all sucessfully installed.

Where can I find the number of the last version installed?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are all the updates for Presenter: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows

The last version of 8 was 8.0.2, but it only ever showed 8.0.1 build 260 in the About Presenter option. To find this go into the Presenter ribbon, then the Help drop down and you should see About Adobe Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, Jorma!

It seems that I´m getting always the same update.

Yesterday my application manager announced again an update. So I checked the version before and after.

After the successful completion message it was still version 8.0.1, build 260 - just like before.

Strange, isn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the 8.0.2 update was for teh 64 bit version of Presenter 8, and I'm running the 32 bit version, but the 8.0.1 update is part of the package. Not 100% on that, but that's the best answer I can come up with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources