• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported a .h map file, no Map IDs show

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background: RoboHelp 10 project, linked to a FrameMaker 11 book, HTML Help output. No errors or missing resources on update of Fm book.

After linking the project to a Fm book with TopicAlias markers selected for CSH, I imported a .h map file used by the developers and did a Force Update All. The imported map file shows up under the Map Files node in the Project Set-up pod. But when I double-click it, nothing displays in the Map IDs panel on the left side of the Edit Map IDs dialog box.

I thought 1) specifying TopicAlias markers for CSH during link setup, and 2) importing the developers' .h file would map the IDs to the topics.

Am I doing something wrong in the linking or .h import steps? I really don't want to have to manually edit the topic IDs in BSSCDefault.h--there are hundreds of them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Umm, if you’re using the markers from your FM files to set the mapping, why are you getting something from the developers? In your workflow I would expect you to be sending them your .h file, not the other way round ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp