• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, Can I upload and use Flash Player to my I phone?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can I upload and use Flash Player to my IPhone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

Back in 2006 when Apple released the first iPhone (and iOS), Steve Jobs was insistent that iOS be specifically incompatible with Flash. Nearly eight years, four iPhones, two iPads, and six iOS releases later, nothing has changed. There will never be a Flash Player for iOS.

Apple recommends you use "SkyFire" browser for sites that require Flash Player. It's free in the AppStore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should have known there was some sort of grudge:(

Thanks for your help and recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some call it a grudge. Jobs' reason actually makes sense. Playing Flash content is processor consumptive. It kills batteries, and it shortens battery life in mobile devices. Apple was just looking out for iPhone and iPad owners. Andropids followed their steps last year, and the web is moving to HTML5 and away from Flash for video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines