• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cant install flash player on my razr i android 4.1.2 what is happen i buy the app and didnt work

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well when i finally buy my new cell and get out from symbian os one off the first things i gonna do is install flash player for listen my music on last fm and see the movies from streaming but i am too disapoint cause i goo to google store and find a free app from flash this make me soo happy ok i download it when i see its only say the version i need to buy and its 5 euro i am a brazilian here is almost 16 R$ a big assalt for app but i know flash soo good and buyed it via paypal it send me to a download page i get it there but when i gonna install it, it say the app is not install, the pack seens to be corrupt, i see the forum i make my configuration for app from outside but even like this did not install someone can help me i am get crazy with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got ripped off by Android (Google). There is NO SUCH THING as Flash Player for Android 4. Android dropped ALL support for Flash in the Summer of 2012. Adobe ended all support for Android (the older versions) in September of this year. You need to get your money back from Google, and download either "Dolphin" or "Puffin" browser from the GooglePlay store. They use "server side rendering" to play Flash content. The reason that matters is that playing Flash content is processor consumptive and it not only frains your battery, it shortens the life of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bro i just asked about a refound but they tell to contact the

developers cause after 15 min later they cant reefound and other they say

the app they send is free and i donwload it for free from google play and

then from there i gef a pay pall link from 5 euro i hope to know what kind

off app is this cause it is not a official cause is on google play how it

could be there if this one are discontinued i am assalted:.? In a official

web site from google or its a official link? I am lost hows i can

responsability for this? Hope you can help me i know you are not the

trouble maker but is the only direct aswer i have! Tks about it i was found

about browser with flash moments ago but i did know about the bateries

issues good alert hope you can help a litle more too know what happen too

me and know how responsability for this

Hope talk too you soon

Em 21/12/2013 17:28, "Mike M" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escreveu:

Re: i cant install flash player on my razr i android 4.1.2 what is

happen i buy the app and didnt work created by Mike M<http://forums.adobe.com/people/CFMcBlob>in *Installing

Flash Player* - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/5950011#5950011

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe doesn't charge for the Flash Player, so the problem ISN'T here. It's wherever you were charged, for something that's free. Adobe didn't get the money from PayPal. Google did most likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines