Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Flash Player, Kindle, and Pearson eText

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2013 Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

So, I'm not interested in hacking my kindle or anything crazy like that, but I would like to be able to read my online Biology textbook. It is Campbell's Biology 8th Edition found on the Pearson site. I don't know if this link would help. It's just the sign-in page https://register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile/. I got the new Kindle Fire HD 8.9 for Christmas and wanted to try and read my textbook, but low and behold, I need Adobe Flash Player 11.2 and of course it is not supported any more. I was able to get 11.1, but nothing more. All I want is to be able to read my textbook. Perhaps there is some way to turn it into a mass PDF that isn't printing evey individual page to a pdf creator? Is there some rare patch I can download for this? Any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2013 Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Dolphin" or "Puffin" browser. Both are free in the GooglePlay store. They use server side rendering to play Flash content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines