• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How change "New Window" to something else in WebHelp Pro?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2007 Apr 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I know there was thread about this some time ago. I'm using RoboHelp 5x and the skin is WebHelp Pro (XP_Blue_Glass). Our published project i notice it says "New Window" in the top left of the title bar in IE 6. I can't remember the file name to open and change it.

Another question, once i locate the file, is it in the project folder that needs to be changed or is it in the published folder that needs to be changed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 23, 2007 Apr 23, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by: RoboWizard
Hi all

ODoyle, have you tried editing the Caption area for your defined window? I believe the pro outputs use this. Just expand the Windws pseudo folder, then double-click the window to edit its properties.

Cheers all... Rick

Thanks for replying Rick!

This DID solve my issue! Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The skin and the window should not affect the title bar. Normally I would say try File | Project Settings | Project Title.

If that is not it, post back and perhaps someone who has RoboEngine installed can advise whether that does affec the title bar.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

ODoyle, have you tried editing the Caption area for your defined window? I believe the pro outputs use this. Just expand the Windws pseudo folder, then double-click the window to edit its properties.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: RoboWizard
Hi all

Cheers all... Rick

Thanks for replying Rick!

This DID solve my issue! Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

Originally posted by: Peter Grainge
The skin and the window should not affect the title bar. Normally I would say try File | Project Settings | Project Title.

If that is not it, post back and perhaps someone who has RoboEngine installed can advise whether that does affec the title bar.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i've alreeady checked that and the Project title is the tilte we want but after it's compiled and published it still says "New Window" in the title bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp