You should delete ExMan.db (under /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB) and try again.
If it doesn't work please provide detailed log to us, you can get detailed log by following steps:
1. Tools -> Preferences, check the "Enable Detailed logging";
2. Restart Extension Manager CC, and install the extension;
3. Get log from <current-user-home>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log (ExManCoreLibrary.log).
I do not have that file to delete
If you haven't ExMan.db under /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Configuration/DB, you should restart Extension Manager CC, enable detailed log and try again.
If Extension Manager CC doesn't work, please send log to us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I dont think you understand my issue. Extension manager immediatley times out upon opening (i get the little spinning clock) The program is non responsive, I cant instal an extension, I cant go to tools and change the preference, so in turn i cannot run a log for you.
1. Could you please restart your machine and try again? Do you installed Adobe InDesign CC? If yes, The Extension Manager would load InDesign Pre-Installed extension, so the init would be slow and the GUI would show a little spinning clock.
2. You can maunal touch a file which named "ExManCoreLibLog.YES" under <current-user-name>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Extension Manager CC/Log, then restart Extension Manager CC, it would generate detailed log.