• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Module, App or what?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to find a definative answer to whether I can or should create a custom module or custom app for zurb foudation menu code I created myself and want to use but dont want to have to paste the menu code directly into each html page of my BC website.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to create a dynamic Menu and custom menu layout.

You need to realise that BC renders it's menu in its own way like most CMS's so you will have to moidfy and tweak the Zurb foundation code to work with your BC sites.

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1903

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created code for a menu that does work in BC but I didn't use the BC menu system at all because it would just make a mess of things. So I have a working menu on the home page just the way I need it now I need a way to include that menu code in every page without having to paste the actual menu code in. Like you would with an include in PHP. I am trying to find out how I can do that with BC and I cant find information that goes into this, I know its either going to be by creating a custom module or app but looking for information on this.

Sorry, I am new to BC and right now even finding information is a chalenge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been thinking about my problem and I think the answer is to put my menu code in a content module and that will do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines