• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corinne

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it say "no permission to copy the book" when i try to copy my library ebook to my kobo ereader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Library eBooks include Digital Rights Management to control and limit the "borrowing' of the books by the number of users and time. Your Kobo device needs to be activated by a computer using Adobe Digital Editions.

Kobo Adobe Digital Editions

You also might want to check wit your library to see if other actions are needed.

If you download and install v2.0 of Adobe Digital Editions you will not be able to use ADE for file transfer from your computer to the eReader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your question should go in the Digital Editions forum,

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

This is the Reader one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library eBooks include Digital Rights Management to control and limit the "borrowing' of the books by the number of users and time. Your Kobo device needs to be activated by a computer using Adobe Digital Editions.

Kobo Adobe Digital Editions

You also might want to check wit your library to see if other actions are needed.

If you download and install v2.0 of Adobe Digital Editions you will not be able to use ADE for file transfer from your computer to the eReader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2013 Dec 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines