• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error getting license. license server communication problem.

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book and had it downloaded on my laptop as well as my Samsung Note 2. It worked perfectly fine on the Samsung but now my phone is in for repairs and I wanted to read my book on my laptop.

Every time I want to open it it gives me this error message: error getting license. license server communication problem. E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Please please tell me how can I get my book to open on my laptop. I have been struggling two very long days with this. I also authorized my laptop with another ID as it didn't want to use my first ID either.

Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once your first access a book it is locked to the ID in use at the time.

The only way you will be able to read it is to authorize the laptop with the same ID as the Samsung.

BUT ... then you won't be able to read books accessed with the ID originally in use on the laptop.

I'm not sure your reason for  I also authorized my laptop with another ID as it didn't want to use my first ID either.

but I am afraid that doesn't fit with the way Adobe DRM works.

If you have more than one (Windows or Mac) user on your laptop,

you should be abl;e to register the different users with different Adobe IDs,

which could be more helpful for you than if you need to keep switching ID.,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines