Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble downloading flash player-update

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing - to be more specific: even downloading - the new Adobe Flash Player Version. When I'm on the "get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/" - site and clicking the "Jetzt installieren"-button, I'm only redirected to "adobe.de", nothing else is happening. I haven't had this problem ever since I'm using flash, so I would be really thankful, if anybody could help me. I'm using Firefox by the way, newest version, and Windows 7.

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it directly here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mike,

sorry for the delay. It came to me yesterday, so I googled it and was led to the site you are mentioning. Downloaded the file and installed it successfully, but thank you anyway. All good!

Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2013 Nov 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been chasing this problem for a week or so.  I am unable to download Flash Player or Shockwave Player, updates or new editions.   I am on a win 7 64 bit Home Preium machine with Firefox 25.  I got notice of an update and I've been having problems with streaming video from several sites so decided I would spend more time chasing this problem.  So, I'm back here yelling  "HELP" .  When I try to download, I get caught in a loop between pages that won't permit download.  I hit "Install Now" on the Flash Player page at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/  and get sent right back to the page I left.  Same thing happens with Shockwave Player.  When I do your link, it still happens exactly the same way.

Maybe youse guyses just don't like andythebeagle??  I'll understand.  

==========================================================

Mike M wrote:

You can download it directly here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links.

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Save the file(s) - DO NOT RUN anything yet.

Reboot.

Run the installer BEFORE anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This semed to fix more than just the one thing.  A while back, after installing several updates to OS, Firefox and a couple other things, my thumbnails for ALL my videos whiuch filled a 2TB drive disappeared.  Now at least the thumbnails for the mp4 videos are back, but none of the rest of them. 

Any fix for them also??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of videos (file type)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MP4 is the ONLY video format I ever get thumbnails with. AVI, MKV, FLV... none of them thumbnail on Mac or Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm baaaaackkkkkkkkkk......................

Flash player must have a bug I can not separate out.

I have tried your recomendations, your links and even dumped Firefox completely.  I can not get it to run on any video site.  Firefox support has been no help.  Sorry to say, You guys havent been any help either.

After dumping Firefox, I set up and tried the newest Mozilla SeaMonkey Browser.  Same problem.  I want to revert to an older version of Flash Player AND plugin for Firefox.  I am going to attempt to revert to an older version of Firefox when both were working.  That will most likely be in a few days.

Thanx, and any help finding the best version of flash will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines