• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nook e-reader serial number produces error message 'not a valid serial number'

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know why my Nook e-reader serial number is not recognised when I try to register it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with my new Kobo Touch. Unfortunately I am also still looking for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2013 Dec 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've given up trying and found that I can download books onto my PC then onto the Nook.  Would have preferred to get them straight to the Nook but life's too short to be spending so much time making things work! Thanks for replying 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NBAberlour: That sounds like a Nook issue rather than an Adobe one.

If you post more detail somebody here may be able to help, but probably you need to contact B&N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2013 Dec 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying - found a work round as the Barnes and Noble chat help line was busy Regards Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines