• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to manage multiple Muse sites on BC?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have read a number of threads on this topic but they all keep referring to sites that share similar content or same main URL or something.

I'm a cloud subscriber and Muse user and I have several of my own sites for multiple businesses that I currently host at a web hosting company.

However, I would like to be able to take advantage of BC's e-commerce and blog functions rather than, for example, paying an additional monthly fee to another shopping cart service.

But I don't see any way to manage multiple sites. I know I can upload up to 5 temporary ones but it appears I can only publish one. Am I making a wrong assumption? I did publish one site (and since delete) and I noticed that when I log into my BC account, it seems to be only for that one website. If I were to publish more than 1 site, would I see options for managing multiple sites?

Thank you,

Jane

P.S. One of my main interests is to use the blog function I am hearing about. I know there are ways to integrate a WordPress blog but it seems like I have to feel comfortable with code.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 29, 2013 Dec 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can manage all of you websites, but you must a partner in order for you to have a 'birds eye' view of the sites you are managing.

Please check out this link:

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/partners

To log into the partner area go:

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/Admin

Regards,

Ryan Perez

http://www.bowtiekreative.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding Ryan.

I don't know why this info was so hard to find. Having the same trouble wondering how to get a blog into a Muse site.

This helps.

Cheers,

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you need help with in regards to your blog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Fortunegreen. I'll take a look at that.

I really would like to integrate a WordPress blog and hope that Muse makes that easy down the road. I've read several threads about it but it seems either complicated or what people had suggested didn't actually work well for the person who posted the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines