• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Galaxy S4

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a difficult time installing flash player on my samsung galaxy s4. Its saying something about my device not being supported.  Is there anything I can do to get around this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't install Flash Player on a Galaxy S4. Android 4 is incompatible with Flash Player.

Android recommends using either "Dolphin" or "Puffin" browser to view content that requires Flash Player. They're both free in the GooglePlay store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Dolphin .. went to >

Settings > Web content > Flash Player > Always On. Unfortunately I'm still

unable to play. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Android forums

They'll know a lot more about setting it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sideload the flash apk and use the stock browser which supports flash. I highly recommend Ocean Browser for S4. Right after realising that stock browser does not support flash, I switched to use this great thing. read this step by step tutorial : Install Flash Player on Galaxy S4. Before this one was for tablets only (mostly Nexus 10 users) but now also for phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines