Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC asking for serial number

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2013 Dec 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased Photoshop CC earlier this evening. However when launching the software I get up a window that says: "Sign in required. Please sign in with your Adobe ID."

I press the Sign in-button. That leads me to the next window where I get the choice between "License this software" or "Start trial". The title of the window is Adobe Photoshop CC Trial.

I don't have a serial number, and I don't see why I should have a trial version of Photoshop CC. I have also downloaded Bridge and Lightroom 5 (a part of the deal), they both run without problems.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks,

Benjamin

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Hi! I received help from the Adobe-technicians on the chat line yesterday. Seems I had to delete some information in a host file on my Mac. Anyway, things working as they should now!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. My problem was that I bought the English version, but Adobe Cloud installed a Danish version. The solution was to uninstall via control panel, change language for app's in Adobe Creative Cloud and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I received help from the Adobe-technicians on the chat line yesterday. Seems I had to delete some information in a host file on my Mac. Anyway, things working as they should now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines