• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why don't css files in /src get moved to /bin-debug?

Participant ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got some html/css that's being loaded in an HTML component in a flex app. I have all of the files in the /src directory along with all of my other projects files under the assumption that they'll be copied over to /bin-debug whenever the project builds. This has proven mostly true, with the exception of css files. For some reason those never get copied. Changing the extension on the file allows the file to be copied, so it's clearly .css files that are the issue. Does Flash Builder have some sort of compiler setting that ignores css files? Is it possible to change it or force it to copy specific files?

Thanks for any help,

Cameron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

I eventually moved to a new computer and the problem stopped. I'm not sure what the issue was.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I eventually moved to a new computer and the problem stopped. I'm not sure what the issue was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines