Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need help folks

Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i brought my son a innotab 3 and it requires you to join the learning lodge program in order to buy apps etc, well i have downloaded the software and when i click on program it states that it needs adobe flash player to work, but i already have it built into my chrome browser, i have check the plug in's and they are all enabled , stumped ,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome has its own FlashPlayer built-in by Google ("PepperFlash"). You can't update it here. It must be updated by updating the Chrome browser.

Try:

1. Uninstall Chrome using the Control Panel.

2. Using Windows explorer go to C:\users\[user name]\AppData\local\Google\Chrome\User data\Pepperflash

3. Delete the folders you see there

4. Reinstall chrome again, it should work now.

Notes:

[user name] is your logon name.

In order to access the AppData folder, you need to "Show Hidden Files and Folders" in your Folder Options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its saying i already have a updated version of chrome hun, so not sure where im going wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IS the system running Chrome OS?

Also, have you checked the FAQ videos here? http://www.vtechkids.com/tutorials/innotab3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thanks so much finally got linked to learning lodge, only problem is now is the screen is too big and i cant seem to scroll to the bottom, any ideas? there is no scrollers and the pg down button doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the innotab itselfis fine , sorted problem now thanks for your help x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines