• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF layout problems with CF8 upgrade

Sep 09, 2007 Sep 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am having issues with upgrading an application to CF8. The application primarily produces pdf with specific layouts, fonts, and images. When upgrading to CF8, the layout of the pages is very different. Essentially, everything is smaller (font, images, spacing, etc.) creating very large margins on the left and bottom of the page. Is there some setting or tag I can use to keep the pdf page layout the same as in CF7 as there are hundreds of cf templates that could be affected.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

cheers,
-sutton
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2007 Sep 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sutton,

We have recently fixed a similar issue and released it as a hotfix. Can you try CHF8000001 - http://www.adobe.com/go/kb402466 and let me know?

Thanks,
Hemant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2007 Sep 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes - this helped marvelously. The only other thing I have noticed (other than the PDFs being produced faster), is that there are occasionally extra blank pages being produced here and there, but I presume it has something to do with the way I am coding page breaks.

Thanks for your help!

cheers,
-sutton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation